Strengthening The Community
We work with and fund Community Partners to provide direct services for children and their families. By doing this, we’re building the capacity of the local service system to effect greater change over time.
Our Community Partners include:
- Mindle Bygul Aboriginal Corporation
- Deception Bay Community Youth Programs
- Australian Red Cross
- Hacker and Robinson
Providing a range of services and projects including:
- Healthy Activities for Families
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Child and Family Networker
- Learning and Literacy Outreach Program (LLOP)
- Coordinated Advocacy and Referral for Early Intervention (CARE)
- Connected Families
- Partnering with Parents
This initiative is supported by the Australian Government, with yourtown as the Facilitating Partner.