We'll help your 3-5 year old:
- Reach important development milestones
- Become a more engaged and confident learner
- Be better prepared to start school
- Feel a greater sense of confidence and wellbeing
We'll help you:
- Learn how to support your child’s emotional, social and intellectual development
- Get specialist support for your child
- Learn how to help your child thrive at school
- Learn new strategies and skills for positive parenting
- Build stronger family relationships and support networks
Are you eligible?
The program is available to Playford families with children aged 3-5 whose primary caregiver is aged up to 25. At least one of the following factors must also be present:
- Family vulnerabilities have the potential to delay or impair a child’s development
- A child requires additional support to achieve developmental milestones
- A child’s transition to primary school is at risk
- The family is not engaged with existing early childhood services
How do I refer someone?
Please call 08 8487 0087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
yourtown is partnering with NACYS to deliver the Early Childhood Development Program.